Name of the Company : TCS
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Experience : 0-1 years
Job Location : Across India
Designation : Associate System Engineer /Others
Job Description :
- Develop websites to match exactly with the design files provided by the Designers.
- Write and utilize HTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Graphics: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Navigation/Links: Ensure web links are accurate; update or correct navigational images.
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Test to ensure that minimal errors are found in production and code web sites to optimize the layout of materials, site performance and compatibility with various browsers.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML and CSS coding on the site in compliance with WCAG standards.
- Adhere to documented processes and best practices.
Candidate Profile :
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2016 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in first attempt in Class X,Class XII,Graduation and/or Post-Graduation
- All academic courses should be Full Time
- No extended education in any academic course
- No Pending backlogs
- Maximum upto 24 Months break/gap in education ispermissible for valid reasons only
- Not more than 3 years of work experience