- Orissa High Court located at Cuttack has released the recruitment Employment news today notification to the post of senior stenographers for the year of 2014-15.
- It invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies in the Orissa high court.
- There are total 9 posts.
- It is a good opportunity for the candidates interested to work under judicial department located in Orissa.
- and All the eligible aspirants are invited to apply online mode only by visiting the official website of Orissa HC www.orissahighcourt.nic.in and send the application forms by post to the prescribed address within seven days after online application submission.
- More information regarding pay scales, eligibility, selection process, age requirements, examination pattern, and last date to submission of applications will be published in this website.
Name of the Cadre and No Of Posts:
Senior Steno Grapher – 04 posts
1) Written Examination
2) Skill test
3) Computer Test and Viva voce test
How to apply:
Applicants must visit the official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in and apply in online mode from the website.
After applying online the applicants need to download the submitted forms and send the same by post to the prescribed address before closing date.
The aspirants should pay Rs 100 (all general except SC and ST) which is non refundable .It can be paid in online mode also through net banking option.
Closing Date of Online submission for Orissa High court : 29 th December 2014
Last date to send the forms in Orissa high court : 5th January 2015