Total posts: 1315
Name of the posts: Specialist Officers
* Must have completed 4 years Bachelor’s Degree form a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics.
Agricultural Field Officer:
* Must have completed graduation in agriculture from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Rajbhasha Adhikari :
* Must have completed degree in hindi & english from recognized university.
* Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
* A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer:
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
* In case of dual specialisations, one of the fields of specialisation should be in the field prescribed. In case of major/ minor specialisations, major specialisation should be in the stream prescribed. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specialisations are not eligible to apply.
Age limit: 20-28 Yrs.
Application Fee: Rs. 600 for General and Rs. 100 required for Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates.
Start date: 07 Nov 2017
How to apply: