Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0-2 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Designation : Software Engineer
Job Description :
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Candidates should have minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.