Name of the Company : Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Eligibility : BE / B.Tech / MCA
Experience : 0-3 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Designation : Software Engineer Data Products
Salary Offered: Best in Market
HP Company Profile :
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Website : http://www.hp.com/
Candidate Profile :
- Certifications like CCNA, CCNP, would be an added advantage
- Superior customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership skills, flexibility, accountability, and teaming
- Have excellent knowledge in core product and be multi disciplined in additional products.
- Strong Communication, Problem solving, Troubleshooting & Analytical skills are a pre -requisite.
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in supporting International Customers Data Networking environment
Job Description :
- Responsible to Provide Tier-1/2 level Support for 3rd Party Data Networking Products, Avaya ACME SBC, Audiocodes products and OS and Anti virus patching
- An individual contributor who provides remote post-sales support of software and/or hardware systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers or field personnel utilizing telephone and remote diagnostic capabilities.
- Provides support to end user installations, configurations, upgrades and migrations through basic problem solving and troubleshooting.
- May include supporting 3rd party products and occasional on-site support.
- Analyzes alarms, symptoms, logs and date required to resolve issues of low to medium complexity.
- Deals with routine to low to medium complex problems or issues.
- Proposes and monitors the implementation of solutions for customer reported incidents.
- Has limited independence and can identify additional sources when required.
- Able to determine and develop approaches to solutions within a limited scope.
- Usually follows established practices and procedures.