Name of the Company : Dell
Eligibility : Any degree
Experience : 0 – 2yrs
Job Location : Chennai
Designation : Svc IT Dev Program Sr Assoc
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
Dell Company Profile :
Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
Website : http://www.dell.com/
Candidate Profile :
- Proficient user and deep understanding of various social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc) and social media terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of statistics in business applications.
- Excellent executive report writing skills
Job Description :
- Listen, monitor and analyze social media content to identify relevant issues, threats, and opportunities, and develop succinct reports to inform stakeholders.
- Analyze the social media conversations for sentiment
- Need to implement listening queries in social media measurement tools to monitor “brand-specific” online conversation in target relevant sites.
- Generate comprehensive standard reports / dashboards that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures.
- Maintain familiarity with social media tools.