Total posts: 3431
Name of the post: Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Account Assistant and Maintainer
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt recognized University/Institute
- For Customer Relations Assistant : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
- For Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt recognized University/Institute
- For Account Assistant : B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
- For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade
Age limit: 18 to 28 Years (Click on Detail Advertisement below for Age Relaxations)
Application fee: Rs. 400/- for UR and OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
Selection Process: Written test, Group Discussion and the personal interview.
Salary details: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Job Location: Delhi
How to apply:
Apply Online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 16 Sep 2016 to 15 Oct 2016.
Last date: 15 Oct 2016